keskiviikko 22. marraskuuta 2017

Laulu Suomen soi

"Laulu Suomen on..." Satavuotiaan Suomen kunniaksi Suomen nukketaiteilijoiden tuottama juhlakuoro laulaa Suomen käsityön museon ikkunassa joulunajan 2017. Minulta ovat mukana nämä kaksi:



Suosittelen vierailemaan (Kauppakatu 25, Jyväskylä)!

*****

My fatherland is celebrating its' 100 years of indepence this year. That's why us, The Doll Artists in Finland, produced a doll choir to sing at the window of Finnish museum of handicrafts. There are these two singers from me.

2 kommenttia:

  1. Well Done, Paulakum, I think that it is quite an honor to be a part of this Museum show! :D

    VastaaPoista
  2. Thank You, Elizabeth! That's true: we were 15 Finns participating this Museum exhibition - I'm happy I was able to be one of them :)

    Have a peacuful Christmas time!

    VastaaPoista